Saturday 9 March 2013


MY BELOVED COFFEE MUG:

A photo mug is an innovative idea and customized gift one could give a loved one for any occasion. If you're looking for a unique gift idea, why not try giving your friends and family customized mugs? You can print a photo or custom design on a coffee mug for everyone you know. While there are hundreds of online businesses that can do this for you, but you have every option of designing it yourself. While it might appear tricky, it's actually fairly easy to do when you have the right materials.
Coffee mug stories: 

    IMG-20130308-WA004.jpg This was the best gift I was given on my birthday and ever since I got it has become my favourite mug.I use it to drink almost anything and everything and  cherish it a lot. It was really touching gift and something that will always remain in my memory- Prerna Vazir

IMG-20130308-WA014.jpg It is a wonderful gift I received on my 23rd birthday from a very close friend of mine who stays really far and this gift has always been the best memory of our friendship. Im a big addict of coffee and by far this is my favourite coffee mug- Joystna Jain
IMG-20130308-WA006.jpgThis is the first gift I gave my husband after my marriage all those memories we had together during our courtship. I cherish each moment and this mug always refreshes our memory. My husband loved it and used it to decorate the room in front of him which reminds him of all our special moments-Pooja Rathod

Memory mug is a innovative way to show your feelings in a particular coustomizable way . It nicely showcases a good design and a fond memory. Something that you can cherish and relive the thought while having you morning cup of tea.

Here is a video which shows how to design your own coffee mug:

SWETHA JAIN

0 comments:

Post a Comment